Tron is a platform, which offers crypto solutions that serve to decentralize the modern Web environment. It’s needed — according to the company’s vision — to cut the middleman from the entertainment industry.
In other words, gamers, viewers and listeners can reward their favorite creators more generously due to the fact that Tron charges no transaction commissions at all.
Therefore, it leads to low prices set for the content and bigger financial rewards that the authors receive.
This way, Tron aspires to challenge the likes of Netflix, which takes a bigger cut from the profits generated by the content makers. Interestingly, BitTorrent belongs to Tron as well.
One of the main gimmicks that Tron has is that it doesn’t require much computing power to work fast.
Due to the cleverly organized validation algorithms, it can handle up to 2,000 transactions per second. For comparison: Ripple can only process 1,500 transactions/ second.
At the time, Tron is at the 31st place in the world’s cryptocurrency rating with a market capitalization of $4.66 billion.
Tronix — the platform’s token — may not be the top cryptocurrency to invest in, but it’s quite promising.
What are its benefits when compared to the rest of altcoin investments? Here are some:
• Decentralization. Tron is based on dApps or decentralized applications, as well as on the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) principle. Together, they allow anonymity and high processing speed.
• Speed. Tron has a TRC-20 protocol, which artfully mimics the anatomy of Ethereum’s ERC-20. But the difference between them is that Tron allows quick and cost-free transactions, while ETH is pricey and slow due to proof-of-work consensus model.
• Demand. Tron is in partnership with a lot of “real-world” companies, among which you will find Samsung — Tron’s dApps can be purchased in the Galaxy store.
These are the reasons why some experts say that Tron is more promising than Ethereum investment. But keep in mind: you can’t mine Tronix: its entire supply already exists and is distributed among the platform’s users.
There are two ways to earn fiat money from Tronix.
First, you need to join the platform either as a creator and earn tokens for your creative input or participate in validating TRX transactions, which in turn rewards you with tokens.
Or you can go the easy way and invest in the cloud mining. This know-how allows you to rent a crypto-mining farm starting at a price as little as 100 euros and begin earning a passive income.
The mining equipment that you pay for will generate hashrate — the raw mining data. It will be converted into an alternative coin, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum. And then, you can exchange them for Tronix.
What’s even better is that:
• You don’t need to own the mining hardware, which costs a fortune these days due to the graphic card “fever”.
• You don’t need to take care of the setup process yourself: professional engineers will install and supervise the entire infrastructure.
• You don’t need to pay for enormous electricity bills as a mining hosting service has access to cheaper electricity. For example, a mining hosting in Russia can benefit from the local laws that grant the tech-companies certain privileges.
A mining investment isn’t a panacea, but it’s one of the best ways to gain financial immunity for yourself and your family. Hurry up and invest in your stable future today.